Saturday, June 24, 2006

Neon God


I just made reservations for the Neon Cruise through the Museum of Neon Art. I specifically asked for Eric Lynxwiler since he's the cruise director we had last year and he was unbelievably funny. I quickly found out that it's now selling out much further in advance than last summer: e.g., it was already sold out for the weekend in late July that I wanted. Luckily, they were able to find a couple of seats for mid-July. (On a side note: the woman from MONA I talked to on the phone remembered me from last year, because of my goofy name.) I knew I should've called earlier. It's the same old story: if I had bought the tickets for "Chinatown" when I first looked into it, I could've gone to see it when it played at the Orpheum Theatre earlier this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home