Thursday, April 26, 2007

Miracle Mile (1989)

I really took one for the team with this one. This is the worst movie I've watched all the way through in a really, really long time. There are lots of location shots on Wilshire Blvd. in Los Angeles, it's true. But they don't justify having to sit through a tedious apocalyptic thriller of this level of banality. This is the kind of movie in which "suspense" is created by constantly having the characters make ridiculous choices, choices that only serve to unnecessarily complicate an already absurd situation.

Ugh! I feel like I need to take a walk just to clear my head after watching this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, well, try Modern Problems -- a deeply immoral comedy in which Chevy Chase uses his telekinetic ability to make a rival hemorrhage out of his nose. I took a hit on that one, too, though I suspect that was your plan all along.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home