Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Documentary Honesty


My daily (Mon-Fri) commute is a 24 mile drive up the 405. It's a reverse commute, so I usually make pretty good time. My best so far is 32 minutes.

The photo above is what the hill on the left of the off-ramp as I exit the 405 (on the way to work) looks like. It's not pretty. You can't really tell from the photo, but there's some pretty big pieces of trash there. I'm always struck by the enormous pieces of trash you sometimes see on the side of the highway. Just today, I saw a couch that was on the side of the HOV lane. I took note of it because we're looking for a new couch.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm wondering where you put your car as you took this photo. It doesn't seem safe to pull over on the shoulder of an off-ramp and take photos. Did you get cussed? I would have cussed you.

3:54 AM  
Blogger Charles P. Everitt said...

I'd like to say that I took some extraordinary means to get this photo, but what really happened is that I took it out of my window as I sat waiting at the light at the end of the off-ramp.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home