Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Eden Center Banh Mi




I've had access to a car for the past few days, so I've been systematically checking out the banh mi options at the Eden Center, in Falls Church. The center calls itself "Saigon East", which is charming in a "we're going to make something of this place" sort of way (it is, after all, only a strip mall). The strip mall it's in used to contain, among other things, a Carvel and KMART. They're both gone. Now it's all Vietnamese restaurants, markets, and stores. It now contains the legendary "Four Sisters" restaurant, which I haven't yet checked out, and has Vietnamese road signs on the rows (aisles?) in the parking lot. I don't know what else to say about it.

My Reviews:

Song Que
Nhu Lan
Banh Mi So

And my review of the best banh mi (I've had) in northern Virginia:

Banh Mi D.C. Sandwich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home